Monday, January 11, 2010





Op Tots is about preloved and new childrens clothing, toys books and now we stock items of Mums too.

In this day and age many people are on a tight budget so Op Tots is a wonderful place to be able to purchase items for mums and their kids with a Thrifty Price tag.


There are some amazing bargains to be had at Op Tots but my personal favourite is their range of new soft sole shoes for babies learning to walk.  I love the fact that these little shoes are washable and very affordable, even when I convert from Australian dollars to New Zealand dollars!





Op Tots also have maternity clothes and for a great price that I have not seen matched anywhere else.  I'm impressed!


The other thing that really stood out is their funky and easy to use website - I love it!  I highly recommend shopping online at Op Tots!!






No comments:

Post a Comment